Any of our Central Florida neighbors in need of furniture assistance through the furniture program must obtain a referral from an authorized Mustard Seed Referring Agency. The referring agency representative will visit your home to help you determine your furniture needs prior to referring you to the Mustard Seed for assistance. Please make sure you have read and understand the Client Checklist 2016
You must make an appointment to receive furniture from the furniture program by calling 407-875-2040 x 114. Bring the following items to your appointment:
(1) Client Referral Form
(2) Client Checklist
(3) Photo ID’s for adults living in home
(4) Birth Certificates for ALL minor children living in the home.
(5) $150.00 processing fee in the form of cash, money order or debit/credit card.
(6) Transportation to move the furniture – Uhauls, pickup truck, or open trailer. Furniture cannot be placed in an SUV or van.
(7) If you need assistance placing items into your truck, it is an additional $20 for us to help.
Please note: It is your responsibility to find a Referring Agency. If you know of an organization or church that would like to become one of our Referring Agencies, please send the to our “Become a Referring Agency” page.
- *REMEMBER, IF YOU HAVE EVER PARTICIPATED IN THE FURNITURE PROGRAM AT THE MUSTARD SEED, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR HELP AGAIN, UNLESS YOU CAN PROVE THAT YOU HAVE HAD A FIRE, FLOOD OR ANY OTHER NATURAL DISASTER. Our resources are limited and we are here to help families and individuals move forward.
Client Story: Anonymous
My husband and I were homeless for about a year. We lived out of a hotel and couldn’t put the rent together because I wasn’t allowed to work as a foreigner until I got a work permit. All of my husband’s earnings went into paying for hotels and our needs. We finally got an apartment a few months ago and of course we can’t fund the furniture. We have been sleeping on the carpet for 3 months until this opportunity came up. We got a Mustard Seed referral and we just can’t wait to sleep on a proper bed again; cook properly using kitchen utensils; and so on. We are grateful for this help! God Bless The Mustard Seed!
12 Mustard Seed Lane | Orlando, FL 32810
Phone: 407-875-2040 | Fax: 407-875-3413