Any of our Central Florida neighbors in need of furniture assistance through the furniture program must obtain a referral from an authorized Mustard Seed Referring Agency. The referring agency representative will visit your home to help you determine your furniture needs prior to referring you to the Mustard Seed for assistance. Please make sure you have read and understand the Client Checklist
You must make an appointment to receive furniture from the furniture program by calling (407) 875-2040 x 114. Please bring the following items to your appointment:
(1) Client Referral Form
(2) Client Checklist
(3) Photo IDs for adults living in the home
(4) Birth certificates for ALL minor children living in the home
(5) $150.00 processing fee in the form of cash, money order or debit/credit card
(6) Transportation to move the furniture – U-Haul, pickup truck or open trailer. Furniture cannot be placed in an SUV or van.
(7) If you need assistance placing items into your truck, it is an additional $20 for us to help.
Please note: It is your responsibility to find a Referring Agency. If you know of an organization or church that would like to become one of our Referring Agencies, please direct them to our “Become a Referring Agency”.
*IF YOU HAVE PARTICIPATED IN THE FURNITURE PROGRAM AT THE MUSTARD SEED BEFORE, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR HELP AGAIN UNLESS YOU CAN SHOW YOU HAVE HAD A FIRE, FLOOD OR ANY OTHER NATURAL DISASTER. Our resources are limited and we are here to help families and individuals move forward.