Thank you for your interest in volunteering for The Mustard Seed of Central Florida. For individual opportunities, our hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. For individual opportunities, please fill out an application, and our team will reach out to you! For group volunteer opportunities, please email us at email@example.com to get started.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Mustard Seed Boutique – Volunteers assist our clothing manager in sorting, counting, hanging and displaying the thousands of items of clothing that we receive each month. Volunteers are also needed to work directly with families to help complete their paperwork, give general information, and answer telephone questions related to the clothing bank.
- Furniture Bank – Volunteers are needed to help receive, clean, refurbish and inventory furniture as well as assist families in selecting furniture and loading it into their vehicles.
- Toys, Linens and House wares – Each of these areas needs volunteers for counting, cleaning, sorting and arranging the items on shelves in each of the departments.
- Maintenance – Are you handy with tools or a paintbrush? Can you help with plumbing, electrical, or landscape maintenance? Contact our office to sign up as a volunteer.
- Recycling – Manually deconstruct mattresses for recycling. Sort other recyclable items to support our “Green Initiatives”
If you are interested in volunteering and would like to be contacted, please fill in all information and someone will contact you shortly. The Mustard Seed needs volunteers in our furniture, and clothing warehouse and for special events. For immediate assistance please contact call 407.875.2040 or email Volunteer@mustardseedfla.org.
Tell us about your experience volunteering with us: Fill out a volunteer survey