Click here for the Referring Agencies List.
Furniture Bank Services
Any client in need of furniture assistance must obtain a referral from one of our referring agencies. The referring agency will conduct a home visit to determine the needs prior to coming to The Mustard Seed. Please make sure you have read and understand the Client Checklist
You must make an appointment to pick up furniture by calling (407) 875-2040. Bring the following items to your appointment:
(1) Client Referral Form
(2) Client Checklist
(3) Photo IDs for adults living in home
(4) Birth certificates for ALL minor children living in the home
(5) $150.00 processing fee in the form of cash, money order or debit/credit card
(6) Transportation to move the furniture. Cannot be an SUV or van.
(7) If you need assistance placing items into your truck, it is an additional $20 for us to help
Please note: It is your responsibility to find a referring agency. If you know of an organization or church that would like to become one of our referring agencies, please refer them to our website for more information.
*IF YOUHAVE EVER RECEIVED FURNITURE FROM THE MUSTARD SEED, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR HELP AGAIN UNLESS YOU CAN PROVE YOU HAVE HAD A FIRE, FLOOD OR ANY OTHER NATURAL DISASTER. Our resources are limited, and we are here to help families and individuals move forward.
Clients do not need a referral to visit our Clothing Department. We are open to the public!
Here is our fee structure:
Adults: $12 each
Children (sizes 16 and up): $7 each
Children (sizes 0-14): $5 each
Seniors (65 and over): $7 each
You will receive: 3 tops, 3 bottoms, 1 pair of shoes, 3 undergarment (bras, underwear, socks or pajamas), 3 miscellaneous accessories (belts, hats, scarves, jewelry), 1 handbag or backpack, dress or suit (counts as 1 top and 1 bottom)
You may visit the Clothing Department two times per month. You will be required to fill out an application. Please make sure to have the following items:
(1) Photo IDs for ALL adults living in the home
(2) Birth certificates for ALL minor children living in the home (You must show you are the biological parent or show proof of guardianship)
If you would like to visit more than twice per month you can purchase items at our Seed Boutique at affordable prices.